Friday, October 23, 2009

Before The Night

Oh yeah. Yesterday my teacher told us that a form 1 student received a gift from his girlfriend. Its normal to gift a present to your love one but the present gift by her girlfriend was rm800 ringgit. This is insane because the student is just in form 1 and it is not suitable for a student to give such expensive present to someone. I wonder how she can get so much money as she didn’t have the ability to earn so much money by herself. So maybe she was caught to the counselor room and being counseling and maybe that’s why my teacher get know about this. Its not a guilty to give such expensive present. It is just not very good to apply it for students. Then my friends were kidding that the person will double up the value of the money when he or she goes up to form 2.

Talkin’ about money, my uncle was luckily win the first price with his number 0262 on the TOTO lotteries. Usually first prize is about 2 thousand ringgit but he won 60 thousand ringgit as he buy 20 big and 20 small. I dunno this kind of stuff so I don’t explain about this further. This recall back to the night of Wednesday in this week, my mum said that it was the frog that give the sign of lucky and win lottery as she saw a frog white in colour jump toward and under my uncle’s car. My uncle’s car’s number plate is 262 and that’s coincidence that the number hit on the TOTO’s first prize. There is a rumor says that if you saw a white rat pass by you car then you would win lottery if you buy the number of your car maybe. Guess white creature did bring good luck to people. Haha…

I got a feeling. That tonight gonna be a good night. That tonight gonna be a good night. That tonight gonna be a good good night. Haha… My birthday celebration is at tonight. Guess tonight I will be busy and couldn’t manage to write blog and so I write it now in the evening =)

To be continue......

4 comments: