Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bun2's Birthday!

Today is Thrusday. It was my friend's Calvin Liaw a.ka. bun2's birthday (22-10-1992).I am the first person that express good wishes to him. Actually i express good wishes to him via SMS one day before his birthday.Thats why i am became the first person as he said.haha. Its good to hear that =) And my friend was bought a gift for him.The gift was actually a share between our geng including me myself of course. According to my friend Tham Chan Yi who bought the present, he said that no one know whats inside the present and mentioned that it just two people including hiself know what is the things inside the box.
Until before the recess time, the box is finally revealed. He open the present slowly and full of carefulness to not destroyed the wrap. Deng...deng...deng... The present is......... shoes that he long for which is the shoes that he want wear for the shopping one. It cost about 60 ringgit. although its brand is not the branded shoes "converse" but the receiver seems happy too. Its not a big deal actually with the brand and the price, sincerity is important like the chinese said "物轻情义重"。

After that, when the class comes into the malay lesson (BM) , my friend who sit beside me ,Alvin Alan, suddenly said to me that he had greet me for my birthday earlier where my birth date is at 25 Oct 1992 but i did not take notice of it. I feel weird and think that maybe i din't saw his message at phone for last night maybe the time he sms me was the time i had already go bed.He say no and ask me for see on my surface on the table.... Haha...it was quite interested. to my surprise it was a drawing. A funny drawing like kindergarden one XD but it was meaningful and i feel touch with it =) Its good to have a friend like him . haha.quite fun.
Sometimes people always talk about mature,mature,mature. Even my teacher also said we student like kanak-kanak (children). But when u think about it, there is quite more fun from being a childlish instead of a mature person.More interesting event will happen and create even more sweet memories. Whats about life? whatever la as long as its enjoy right!?

Go back to my previous post, its about my birthday celebration. It is a success confirmation that my birthday celebration will held at Hotel Juta on tomorrow , 7 p.m. at the second floor. The people i invited is about 40 person but i guess not all of them will attend but still hope they would attend.This is my first time ever in my history to celebrate my birthday with my fellow friends and also will receive my first birthday present from my friends in my life. Recall back my memories , i just celebrate my birthday before with my family. And i tend to claim a rubber band with my friend as a birthday gift when i was at primary 1 if not mistaken. It was quite funny when i recall back this event. Its too nonsense right!?haha...Obviously its quite boring for my birthday before compare to the coming soon birthday. hehe... Thanks to my dad who suggest and give support in my coming soon birthday celebration and my mum too of course that give support too in this coming soon celebration =) I appreciate that......

Oh yeah. The chocolate that my father bought for me i had already open it and ate.Taste good.Some of the chocolate cost about hundred but what makes me shock is the amount and the size of one of the chocolate that he bought for about hundred and seventy ringgit was in small pieces and only present in a few quantity that doesn't seems match with the price sold.So valuable each pieces of that. haha... I had calculate it and found out each pieces of choc cost about rm10 from its total of 16 pieces.huhu... I could enjoy the chocolate and I appreciate that. wakakakaka =P

After i write this post all along, my headache gradually relief from pain.And now i complete my task as i completed this post.That's all for my writing today. Have a nice day......

3 comments:

  1. punya panjang o...ur blog..haha...gud o..if everyday write blog..hehe..
    thanx 4 invite me 2 ur birthday o..
    hope kami rancang 4 ur birthday present can done it..wakakak
    ur english pro mar..
    me oso wan write o..but takut kena fren ketawa..cos my eng,bm,bc,x bagus..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...Its ok. Learn from mistakes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just realize that my friend wrote my name wrongly for the spelling "Jhou" that suppose to be "Jou" on the table. Haha...

    ReplyDelete