Saturday, October 24, 2009

Birthday Night

Having a cup of green tea and sit in front of the computer. Guess what am I gonna to do!? Its BLOGGING time!!! =) Today, I would like to share about my birthday celebration yesterday. We team wear our team's black cartoon face-printed clothes to attend my party. At about 6.30, I reached the place that my celebration held on. I was happy when I first saw my name when I going inside the hotel as my name was appear at the lobby to show the invitation of my birthday. When I go to the ballroom where my party held at, I feel happy to see my appear on the wall.Maybe you will feel that its nothing special and nothing excited with but It’s the first time for me happy to see my name and its just my name hanging on the wall like VIP XD
The party was actually estimated to start at &pm. But dunno why my friend all came late .Maybe it’s a habit to attend one’s party late rather than early as they don’t want to be alone and lonely there. I used to be like that also so I guess they also have the same thinking of me .haha…Once they reached there, dunno why everyone was standing outside instead of standing inside the room. Maybe they saw many people standing outside so they also followed them. haha… The first present I received in my life was from my friend Alvin Alan.Then and he tells me that the present must be open at 12.00 AM on 25 October which is my actual birthday. We took a picture there for proven and to preserve to memories =) Then followed by his sister ChiChi (Alferalyn).

About 8 PM, my party had started. My friends are very playful and creative, so they created a special enter for me to enter the room. Suddenly they did aluba to me XD It was very fun.Hahaha…. Then they continuous to lift me up to my birthday cake there. After that, they sing birthday song for me. I felt very shy and ask my friends to accompany me in front of everyone but no one wanted to come in front. Shy shy shy >.<
When everyone was eating there, I felt worried as the atmosphere became to slow down after that. No activities at that time besides eating and no one dare to sing in front at the front at first. But suddenly my friend, Jerome, go to the front and became the first person to sing and officially use the karaoke set prepared thereW. Then followed by others. Of course I also involve in the karaoke singing =) Thanks to him because he liven up the atmosphere there.Suddenly the atmosphere had changed and I never expect that the atmosphere would become so high. I mean so excited.
When we sing the song entitle “Uptown Girl”, the atmosphere there become so high as we shouted and sing loudly there and as the music of the song are joy and happy. We all had fun =)

Then we sing along the party, some of my friend had just came after they finish their tuition class. Glad to see them there. To be truth, some of my friends didn’t attend their tuition class but my party. Huhu… Of course I felt happy with it. God bless and hope that the teacher will not scold them and blame on me after this ^^

About 10.30 pm like that, the party had finish and everyone goes back. The ending was made by Wan ( Nurhannan) and Alvin Alan with the song entitled “Always”. The payment was made on that night by my parents before we go back.

After I reached home, I open the birthday present that I received. I open the present and found that there is an interesting and meaningful gift which is gift by my friends Steven, Benedict and ronney .The present contain sardine, magic cube and lottery which the sardine stand for muka sardin (sardine’s face) due to the early this year I was scolded by my BM teacher muke sardin, and as I heard the lottery’s number is formed by my friend’s birthday except one number that I saw is not. Besides, another of my friend also told me to open their present on 25 October, maybe she heard I told her that one of my friend did this. So she change her mind and ask me to open the present on 25 October instead of being the last one to be opened. But I was mistake and accidently opened her gift because I remember she say not to open the smallest gift. But the smallest gift is not by them but from my another friend. Felt sorry to her but still its surprise and makes me laugh when her present revealed because its funny as its kid’s stuff but still happy to receive it. The present is a shared by her and her friend.Its meaningful too because she know I like electronic and technology kind of things but its expensive so the present was a toy’s cellphone. Hahaha…Actually she and her friend bought 2 present for me. One is the real one and one is just for fun and just to fooling me.hahaha… I also wanted to thanks for others who had bought present for me and for those who attend my birthday party. Its ok for who for didn’t, as long as you came to my party, I appreciate it really. I also want thanks to my friend who wish me happy birthday by typing. Oh yeah, thanks to my friend Kevin Wong too that couldn’t attend my birthday because he had went to another district (Kota Kinabalu) but still specially phone called from there to wish me happy birthday. Glad to receive your call Kevin =)

It was a wonderful night and I hope all of them enjoyed my party there.

3 comments:

  1. uiseh....ur eng so pro o..haha
    alala..u bukan hari ni open gift kami..haha
    but nvrmind la,see ur blog,u say happy,then ok lur..hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were also an angpau i received on my birthday party.

    ReplyDelete