Sunday, October 25, 2009

Interesting Event.......

Saturday morning, I woke up earlier before 8 as my mum calling me to awake. I was too sleepy as the day before this was my birthday celebration so I sleep lately in the midnight about 1AM like that. But I know it wasn’t a schooling day but still thought it was a schooling day at first as my mum wakes me up. Suddenly I remembered, I have to attend the class to listen to law about the driving. OMG, I totally forgot about that and so I did sleep lately at the night. Then I go tidy up myself and go to attend the class.

After I reach there, we registered the class and paid RM200 for the fee. Then we go to test for the colour blindness. For the test, I get 23/23 if not mistaken. It’s easy actually. Hehe… Then we wait for quite a long time until the lecturer to come then the class started. The lesson was fun and interesting as the lecturer good in giving lesson and joke along during the class. Therefore, there is one problem there. It was my friend that said about there is sound trouble there as the group of girl sit near us keep on laughing. They laugh really loud and for me it was quite fun to have such girl like that so induce no boring during the class. Then wait until the break time, I go and buy the meal there. It cost RM5. Wow. Expensive right!? Wait till I open the box that containing the meal, I was shock. RM5 each for the meal, but the food inside the box was just about RM1.50 or RM2.00 like that if u buy outside. Really shock and felt like I was cheated. My friend’s even worse as his meal was lack of vegetable. But we buy at the same place and the same meal as the seller also said all box that containing the meal are same. Then my friend ask for exchanged. Luckily he got the exchanged. But still I did not satisfied with the meal as the price are unfair as comparing to the meal given. After that, we even saw the seller go to the registration counter to ask the staff there to buy for the 2 more meal that left. But it seems like the seller forced the staff to buy it. I was worried but luckily the staff there didn’t buy it. Maybe they know had already knew it was a waste as they work there for a period of time. Then the class continued. I felt sleepy but I can’t sleep wait until the class finished. So I had tried not to sleep and felt tired and so induce headache. One of my friend even worse as he didn’t take his meal during the break so he had gastric and even headache, fever and felt dizzy. Pity him...But i know he was a strong person =)

After the class finished about 4PM, I went home. Once I went home, the first place I would like to go is my bed. Then I had my rest (sleep) until maybe 7 PM like that. Suddenly my dad wakes me up and told me to have dinner outside and told me that 2 of my cousin had come. So I go out of my bedroom greet with them. My cousin comes from Sibu, Sarawak to here for work not for holidays. Quite fun to see the way of one of my cousin talk as it is loud like attractive and laugh out loudly always. 2 of my cousin stayed at my home for the day and also for today. Tomorrow they will go to another district (Kota Kinabalu). After that they will back to Sibu.

It is damn as yesterday I typed my new post at my blog until half part, then suddenly dunno what happen the page of my writing was gone. Maybe I not intentionally press back page or what I also not sure. Then I tried to recover it but failed to do so. Therefore I forced to type my new post again for the second time. This time I type it using the program Microsoft word. It was successfully this time.

Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick….. The clock was getting near to 12 AM which is my birthday. And I gonna revealed my LAST present from my friend, Alvin Alan. Firstly, I opened the wrap of the present. To be truth, I was disappointed when I saw the box because I waited so long and what he gift me was not a surprise but a tire pump!? But actually the things inside the box had no connection with the things inside… I opened the box….WoHoO… nice present, a sexy figura XD NICE ALVIN…… Huhuhu…I’d like it =P

For today, I chat with my friend and my friend asked me to see the back of the toy of fish that she gift. I thought it was the big fish toy. Then I tell her I’ll check it out. She thought I already played with the kid’s toy she gave, who know I didn’t. Then she felt like OMG, how could she told that to me as she wants to give me surprise. Then she ask me to play fishing before see the back of the fish. Then I go play fishing fishing immediately after that. Whaoo... Surprisingly it was not the back of the fish that gives me surprise but the back of the small fish did. It writes my friend’s and my name and her friends who got shared n the present and her name there on the back of the small fish and some on both the back and the body of the small fish. Some got nickname on the body of the fish some not. Mine got both and it writes there on the body “berbogel” which mean naked and my name Ling on the back of the fish. There are also some more that have nickname on the body of the fish like Audrey’s fish is “blossom”, Catherine’s fish is “buttercup” and Darien’s fish is “bubbles”. Haha…It the powerpuff girl =) Besides, there are two more which Steven’s fish is “Liang zai”. Huhu… It must be his admirer who wrote this =P Then the other one is Calvin’s fish the nickname of him on the fish is “拖鞋脸” which mean the slippers-look-alike face. Haha… I feel touch when for this present and it is interesting… The others have only the name on the back of the fish which are Alvin, Arthur, Ben, Heng, Siang, Jia Qi, Tham, Xiao Woan and Yaw Chung.

What the interesting present I received from my CUTEEEEE friends and good to have these CUTEEEEE friends =)

2 comments: